E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Apparently the credit card I've been using for my Kindle…

Customer Question
Apparently the credit card...

Apparently the credit card I've been using for my Kindle account has been cancelled because of suspected fraud. I am trying to change this, but want to give you another card number.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just got this message last night, so it's not been a problem long.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

My answer to my card reply has not come. I sent the new card number last night. If it is okay, I'd like to hear.
Are you unable to scroll up the page and see my reply about how to change your card??
I sent to new card number last night. I will not send it again until I am sure it's not in the wrong hands.
I see where I have been sent a message on phone. Please call.
This is not Amazon. Do not post your card number here. You reached us in error so use the site help pages to get out of the question here. I am no longer involved.