E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just bought a kindle paperwhite Wi-Fi is available here but…

Customer Question
just bought a kindle paperwhite...
just bought a kindle paperwhite Wi-Fi is available here but i am not allowed to use so must force 3g but cant figure out how
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to the wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you

i am not permitted to use the Wi-Fi, so nothing happens. I am trying to use 3G, but don't know how. can you help me with 3G, or do I need another expert ?
if this is not clear, i need to find a competent expert.

If you try to open the store on the Kindle, what is the message you get?