E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The on off button will not work. Fire he 10. 2days

Customer Question
The on off button...

The on off button will not work

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire he 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

2days

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
It's an orange box
None on off switch won't work
Are you still there?
I paid 26.00 dollars why isn't anyone feeling
Responding?
No documents - on/off switch isn't working !!
Fire H D 10 - on/off switch not working !!!
O paid $$
28.00 for help where is the help?
5/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

This does not work it will not turn off
I have paid 28.00

You held the button for 60 seconds? Was there any response at all?

I contacted amazon they are taking care of it. When I contacted you I thought you were azon

ok