E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought Di Morrisseys Rain Music 1/2 hour ago. All cleared…

Customer Question
I bought Di Morrisseys...

I bought Di Morrisseys Rain Music 1/2 hour ago. All cleared but haven't received it on my Kindle yet.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Have had problems since I changed my debit card number. This number has been oked by Amazon. Rang someone for help this afternoon about another book which I hadn't received. She was able to send it through, but hope this doesn't happen everytime I order a book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.