E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

ALL the books on Amazon kindle for purchasing are showing…

Customer Question
ALL the books on...

ALL the books on Amazon kindle for purchasing are showing “not available from this app.” This is. The same app I have used for a number of years. what has happened?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started today. I don’t know what I. Should try

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.
Where are you?
My daughter has no problem on her IPad, so the problem is on my IPad.
I can’t wait any longer. It has cost me $55 and you just don’t bother to reply. I am most unhappy with your service. It took 8 hours for you to Initially connect, just to ask me another question, and then nothing. I have received exactly zero help.

Unfortunately, your reply came 12 hours after my response and I was not online at the time.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****