E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Screen stops then starts with no sound while shaking. Austar…

Customer Question
Screen stops then starts...

Screen stops then starts with no sound while shaking

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Austar very old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

For two weeks i have turned the power off for 12 minutes and on again

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is this a tv? Can you tell me the model number?

LG 4 years old

Can you tell me the model number off the back?

Is there an austar receiver/box connected to the tv?

line phone 60573110

I'm in the US and not able to call at the moment, sorry

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.