E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is locked one a page and have tried all buttons and no…

Customer Question
It is locked one...

It is locked one a page and have tried all buttons and no change. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I was searching for a new book and asked to download a sample.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No, not familiar with a factory reset. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It has locked on a page, but have changed programs and could navigate. Thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
5/1/2018
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 2 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here are you referring to an KINDLE?

Anthony