E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I log on to the kindle apt, it is slow to pop up and…

Customer Question
When I log on...

When I log on to the kindle apt , it is slow to pop up and then it only stays for a few seconds. I cannot open a book.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is all.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if you are accessing this Kindle App on your iPad?

I do not want to pay extra.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, please try to restart your ipad by Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.let me know if it works for you.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

No
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

May I know if restarted the iPad worked or not?

My iPad is open
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, please try to access you kindle app and see if that works.

It still stayed only a few seconds
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

Okay, please try to uninstall and reinstall the Kindle app on your iPad and see if that works.

I gave my card number today
Cancel this request
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 2 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or via phone 1-***-***-**** and can check regarding the refund.

Cancel this order
My reason has to do with the credit card request and not with the expert