E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I log on to the kindle apt, it is slow to pop up and…

Customer Question
When I log on...

When I log on to the kindle apt , it is slow to pop up and then it only stays for a few seconds. I cannot open a book.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It started last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is all.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: E-Readers
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

May I know if you are accessing this Kindle App on your iPad?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I do not want to pay extra.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

Okay, please try to restart your ipad by Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider to turn off iPad. To turn iPad back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake until the Apple logo appears.let me know if it works for you.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

May I know if restarted the iPad worked or not?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
My iPad is open
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

Okay, please try to access you kindle app and see if that works.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
It still stayed only a few seconds
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

Okay, please try to uninstall and reinstall the Kindle app on your iPad and see if that works.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I gave my card number today
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Cancel this request
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 24 days ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or via phone 1-***-***-**** and can check regarding the refund.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Cancel this order
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
My reason has to do with the credit card request and not with the expert
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician