E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I bought a new Kindle but I cannot get a Wi-Fi connection.
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
I bought a new Kindle but I cannot get a Wi-Fi connection. It says "unable to connect to Wi-Fi network," and "Wi-Fi network connection failed." I tried to do the manuel set up for the network, but it … read more
I cannot get my new Kindle to connect to my Wi Fi. Ive tried
John, Bachelor's Degree
I cannot get my new Kindle to connect to my Wi Fi. I've tried all my known passwords but without luck.… read more
Just got a new kindle having trouble connect it up. Tried to
Josh, It Support Specialist
just got a new kindle having trouble connect it up … read more
I have a kindle and i have tried to get the WI-Fi up but it
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
I have a kindle and i have tried to get the WI-Fi up but it keeps asking for password XXXXX will not accept it now I am locked out can you help… read more
My kindle is frozen on Wi-Fi connection I cannot get it to
Andy Mont
Andy Mont, Researcher
My kindle is frozen on Wi-Fi connection I cannot get it to connect to my wi-fi. Also I purchased a cover with a light and the light does not work… read more
I cannot get a wi-fi connection for new Kindle. Already have
Josh, It Support Specialist
I cannot get a wi-fi connection for new Kindle. Already have two others working (but one with damaged screen, hence new one) What's wrong? XXXXX XXXXX… read more
Dear Kindle Support, I cannot connect to wi fi on my Kindle
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
Dear Kindle Support, I cannot connect to wi fi on my Kindle Fire. Everytime I try to connect, it says, "An Internet connecion is required to complete this task. Please connect to a wi-fi network." At … read more
i just purchased a Kindle, Wi-Fi. It seems to be stuck in Spanish.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
i just purchased a Kindle, Wi-Fi. It seems to be stuck in Spanish. I cannot pull up Enghlish. What do I need to do? Joseph Gallanar [email protected]… read more
My wi-fi network does not appear on my kindle. I tried to
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
my wi-fi network does not appear on my kindle JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle? Customer: no JA: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router? Custom… read more
I received a kindle as a gift and cannot connect to Wi-fi.
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I received a kindle as a gift and cannot connect to Wi-fi. The Kindle is working but it says no Wi-fi networks were found. I live in rural Georgia and receive wi-fi through Pineland TV/internet/phone.… read more
Have a new Kindle and cannot get it connected to Wi-Fi. It
AnswerManRob
Have a new Kindle and cannot get it connected to Wi-Fi. It keeps refusing the password XXXXX I recorded in my files when the Belkin Router was installed. Is there any help you can give me?… read more
I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi network with my kindle....even
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I cannot connect to my Wi-Fi network with my kindle....even tho I can connect with my laptop...My Internet radio is not working, either… read more
I have a kindle and cannot connect to my home wi-fi network
John, Bachelor's Degree
I have a kindle and cannot connect to my home wi-fi network to buy books. I went to settings. No networks show up. So I entered my wi-fi network and password XXXXX no luck. Help> Thanks.… read more
Password for Donna's kindle to set up Wi-Fi, Donna's 2nd
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
Wi Fi will not connect without pass word. for CenturyLink 1616. Other systems in home work Dell lap top 2 Apple 6 i-pones and i pad … read more
I am trying to connect to connect my Kindle to Wi-Fi, and I
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
I am trying to connect to connect my Kindle to Wi-Fi, and I keep getting a Wi-Fi error. … read more
my kindle died I tried to connect a university wi-fi, but
AnswerManRob
my kindle died I tried to connect a university wi-fi, but this process was going so long that I desided to turn off my kindle and then turn on (kind of restart). Unfortunately, once I turn off it died… read more
Despite my Wi-Fi being on and connected, I cannot shop on kindle
AnswerManRob
Despite my Wi-Fi being on and connected, I cannot shop on kindle store. I have also noticed that my paperwhite does not seem to respond to commands as instantly as it used to??… read more
I cannot re-connect my kindle to the wi-fi after a computer
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I cannot re-connect my kindle to the wi-fi after a computer problem. The router password XXXXX work.… read more