E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Aric, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I got a Kindle Fire yesterday and have evrything done, I cant
John, Bachelor's Degree
I got a Kindle Fire yesterday and have evrything done, I can't I got a Kindle Fire yesterday and have evrything done, I can't get connected..Strength: Excellent... tell me to put in past word and then… read more
How can I unlock my Kindle? How can I unlock my Kindle.
Aric, Technician
How can I unlock my Kindle ? JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: How can I unlock my Kindle JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Cus… read more
Cant unlock my kindle, forgoy. Yesterday. Dont know how.
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
cant unlock my kindle, forgoy JA: When could you last access your Kindle? Customer: yesterday JA: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool? Customer: dont know how JA: The E-R… read more
My kindle will not unlock, Paper less than 6 months,
Richard, IT Manager
My kindle will not unlock JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: Paper white less than 6 months JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Cu… read more
It is suddenly just about impossible to turn the page of my
Richard, IT Manager
It is suddenly just about impossible to turn the page of my Kindle. … read more
It's locked and we can't unlock it. Last night. It's talking
Richard, IT Manager
It's talking to us and it never has done that before… read more
I can't unlock my kindle, kindle paperwhite over 1 year, two
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
two days I have tried many times to unlock it by swiping the machine … read more
I can't open my paperwhite. Kindle paperwhite approx 6 yrs
Richard, IT Manager
started last nite & no troubleshooting done.........no idea where to start … read more
How can I connect my NOOK with a Nook reading app? purchased
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
How can I connect my NOOK with a Nook reading app? purchased a book yesterday and can't read it … read more
CANT CONNECT TO WIRELESS ROUTER IN HOME. HOW DO I UNLOCK
John, Bachelor's Degree
CAN'T CONNECT TO WIRELESS ROUTER IN HOME. HOW DO I UNLOCK MY COMPUTER OR CISCO ROUTER SO I CAN CONNECT MY KINDLE TO THE NETWORK?… read more
I wiped the screen over with a Wet Wipe cloth yesterday and
Harry, electronics technician
I wiped the screen over with a Wet Wipe cloth yesterday and although the screen turns on I can't unlock it be swiping it from the bottom. Date and time etc is working. I'm up to Chapter 6 in a mystery… read more
Can't unlock my look. I had to recharge it and it boots up
Pete, Senior Engineer
Can't unlock my look. I had to recharge it and it boots up but says it is locked but I can't unlock it. Suggestions? … read more
I have an older kindle and would like to lighten the
Rahul P.
Rahul P., Bachelor's Degree
Good morning. I have an older kindle and would like to lighten the background. i thought i had done it but can't figure out how i did it. Please help … read more
How do I unlock my Kindle Fire? It is charged and the
Aric, Technician
How do I unlock my Kindle Fire? It is charged and the "kindle fire" screen comes up, however, I can't go from there.… read more
I can't remember my kindle password? The first Kindle fire
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
The first Kindle fire on the market.....maybe 8 years old???? … read more
C an't connect to Kindle store, amazon 4 or 5 years, started
Richard, IT Manager
started yesterday .have not done any trouble shooting … read more
My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped,
Josh, It Support Specialist
My second Kindle is frozen. Won't unlock when swiped … read more
I can,t get my new kindle to register, it,s a paperwhite and
Josh, It Support Specialist
I started this morning and I have done no troubleshooting. I,m not very sauvey … read more