E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Richard, Customer Service

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
My kindle is blocked. I don't know why. It ask password.
Richard, Customer Service
My kindle is blocked. I don't know why. It ask for my password. I lost my password ***** I am 76 years old and can't remember it. I don't want to loose all of my books and all my church things. Can yo… read more
I purchased a Kindle 12/2011. The Kindle went blank while
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, E-Readers Technician
I purchased a Kindle 12/2011. The Kindle went blank while in use. It is fully charged (i guess - it was plugged in for a few hours). When you push the power button, the button lights for a few seconds… read more
Don't know why, but my Kindle is now asking for "guest
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
Don't know why, but my Kindle is now asking for "guest password", I've been logging in and accessing email etc for a long time. Problem is I don't know any guest password ***** Tried to log into Cisco… read more
My Kindle is off the internet for about a week now, don't
Josh, It Support Specialist
my Kindle is off the internet for about a week now, don't know why … read more
Don't know my login or pqssword, kindle paperwhite, lost the
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
don't know my login or pqssword JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: kindle paperwhite JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer:… read more
A while ago, I purchased two games for my Kindle (mah jongg
Josh, It Support Specialist
A while ago, I purchased two games for my Kindle (mah jongg solitaire and jewels, both my Mobigloo) and play those games often. However, cpommencing today, they are extremely slow and, in fact, jewels… read more
Why won't my kindle charge. I do not know. it was a gift. I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
why won't my kindle charge JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: I do not know. it was a gift JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Cus… read more
While I was usiing my kindle the screen went "wonky" and now
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, E-Readers Technician
While I was usiing my kindle the screen went "wonky" and now I have a grey screen and when I push the button to turn it off/on it goes green for a split second then - nothing. It is fully charged… read more
Why don't my kindle stay on line. My kindle will not stay on
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
Why don't my kindle stay on line JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far? Customer: My kindle will not stay on line. JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Ex… read more
I just purchased alcatel acouple wks ago. for some reason
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
hello, my name is ***** ***** just purchased alcatel acouple wks ago. for some reason last night, the language went to Spanish. I don't know if I hit the wrong key some where or what happened. I've be… read more
You updated my kindle and now I don't know how to archive the
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
You updated my kindle and now I don't know how to archive the books I've finished reading. It tells me to go to the manage my kindle page. Where is this page? I've looked all over and can't find it. H… read more
Why is my kindle asking for a password snd why are games
Josh, It Support Specialist
Why is my kindle asking for a password ***** why are games popping up as I open it? … read more
I have purchased several books today, but now a message on
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have purchased several books today, but now a message on my Kindle has questioned my last purchase. … read more
I want to transfer books on my ipad from ibooks to my new
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Hi i want to transfer books on my ipad from ibooks to my new kindle? … read more
I am trying to convert my ibooks to my NEW kindle and I
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I am trying to convert my ibooks to my NEW kindle and I don't have a MAC. I downloaded bitzipper to use with the tuneskit ibook copy for mac but it did not convert. … read more
Purchased a new kindle, can't remember login ID. New kindle
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, self employed
Purchased a new kindle, can't remember login ID JA: When could you last access your Kindle? Customer: new kindle now... JA: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool? Customer:… read more
My Kindle stopped working yesterday and I don't know why. It
Josh, It Support Specialist
Hi, I am Pat and my Kindle stopped working yesterday and I don't know why. It was getting low on battery and I plugged it in and when I went to get it later that evening it would not come on. I can he… read more
I purchased a keyboard kindle 2 weeks ago but dont know how
Shaheen
Shaheen, Chief Technical Officer
I purchased a keyboard kindle 2 weeks ago but don't know how to get started - very frustrating ! Dumb old lady ?? - not really , but when it comes to agdgets, I am. Anyway, it tells me to register it … read more