E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Cris
Cris
Cris, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
It connects to our house W-fi and says the strength of the
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Engineer
It connects to our house W-fi and says the strength of the connection is excellent. However, when I go to Shop to check on another book I het a message that the connection can not be made. This situat… read more
My Kindle fire recognizes my wireless router and says excellent
Steve G., Engineer
My Kindle fire recognizes my wireless router and says excellent signal strength etc... then I type in the password XXXXX nothing.… read more
my kindle fire says im connected to wi-fi signal is excellent
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
my kindle fire says i'm connected to wi-fi signal is excellent but i can,t browse book store to buy a book or watch a video… read more
My kindle wireless network says it is connected with a good
jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, IT Administrator/Election Technician
My kindle wireless network says it is connected with a good signal strength with WEP security but I have oMbps link speed.… read more
I show I am connected to my wireless network but the kindle
John, Bachelor's Degree
I show I am connected to my wireless network but the kindle Fire says it cannot connect to the Internet. I was able to register it initially but with the problems I was having, I reset to default and … read more
I put in network it shows signal strength excellent then
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
hi I put in network it shows signal strength excellent then comes up with authentication problem am I doing something wrong … read more
My kindle fire 8 will not connect to WiFi. It says connected
Cris
Cris, Technician
My kindle fire 8 will not connect to WiFi. It says connected with excellent signal but will not open up WiFi my house connection works. My laptop works fine.… read more
I am about ready to pitch my kindle t says signal strength
Richard, IT Manager
I am about ready to pitch my kindle t says signal strength is excellent but that my internet service is not working. … read more
My kindle fire will turn on but when I go to wireless network
AnswerManRob
My kindle fire will turn on but when I go to wireless network it shows it is off and when i push on nothing happens. It had been working great until tonight.… read more
My pandigital E reader is stating that wi fi is on, not connected
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
My pandigital E reader is stating that wi fi is on, not connected signal strength is excellent but it still says wi fi is on not connected . Is there anything I can do? I purchsed my reader in Novembe… read more
I can't connect to wifi even though the signal strength is
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can't connect to wifi even though the signal strength is excellent … read more
I own a Mac and purchased a wireless router. The kindle tells
John, Bachelor's Degree
I own a Mac and purchased a wireless router. The kindle tells me it has the dlink connected with excellent strength. I still have the X next to my wifi symbol on the top bar next to the battery symbol… read more
I am unable to register my kindle fire. I am connected to to
John, Bachelor's Degree
I am unable to register my kindle fire. I am connected to to my wi-fi with an excellent connection. I put in my correct email address and password, but I keep getting an error message.… read more
My kindle will not connect to my wireless network. The message
AnswerManRob
My kindle will not connect to my wireless network. The message says to go to menu and reset network. It ask for password XXXXX I select my network. I cannot find any password XXXXX use. Can you help m… read more
My Kindle fire will now not connect to the wireless network
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
My Kindle fire will now not connect to the wireless network It says error in connecton unable to connect to "linksyst1" please try again.… read more
My kindle fire shows it being connected to wifi but when I
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
my kindle fire shows it being connected to wifi but when I try to open an icon it says it is not connected … read more
I am trying to connect my new kindle to a network. I can find
John, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to connect my new kindle to a network. I can find the network on my kindle but when I try connect the kindle tells me that the wi-fi password XXXXX entered is incorrect. I have double chec… read more
My Kindle was working and now it says the Network is not connected.
AnswerManRob
My Kindle was working and now it says the Network is not connected. Not sure how to get it back up and running?… read more