E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
My Kindle app on my iPad is where I read. I can only
Richard, IT Manager
My Kindle app on my iPad is where I read. I can only download a sample of a book on Amazon instead of buy the whole book … read more
Just joined Kindle trying to read a book called Titan a, can
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
Just joined Kindle trying to read a book called Titan a … read more
I requested a sample on several books. How do I delete "sample"
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
I requested a sample on several books. How do I delete "sample" or any other item from the Kindle?… read more
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I have read the sample of a book. I can't find the whole
Richard, IT Manager
I have read the sample of a book. I can't find the whole book … read more
I just finished reading a sample of a book "Jesus by Martin"
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I just finished reading a sample of a book "Jesus by ***** *****" and I can't get the download of the whole book. HELP … read more
I bought a sample of a book and then bought the book. My
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
I bought a sample of a book and then bought the book. My ipad4 only shows the sample. I had begun reading the book, but it will not take me to it. … read more
How do you delete a sample of a book that is on you kindle
AnswerManRob
How do you delete a sample of a book that is on you kindle e book? I have tried highlighting the name and then pressing delete. It keeps saying press sym.… read more
I have a free kindle reader app on my iPad and some sample
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
I have a free kindle reader app on my iPad and some sample books, so not the whole book,just a part. Now that I've read what is there, how do I delete the sample from my iPad? … read more
All I can order from my mobile device is a book sample. I
Randy***** CellTech
All I can order from my mobile device is a book sample. I want to download the whole book to my iPad kindle reader. My computer is not with me on this trip. … read more
my kindle is "frozen" on a sample book that I was reading and
Josh, It Support Specialist
my kindle is "frozen" on a sample book that I was reading and trying to order. Now I can't get it to respond.… read more
When I choose a book I get a sample but I can't get the
Richard, IT Manager
When I choose a book I get a sample but I can't get the whole book … read more
I am not able to purchase a book on kindle. I can get samples,
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I am not able to purchase a book on kindle. I can get samples, but when I order a book nothing happens. Is my battery too weak? Or is it a different problem. My address [email protected]… read more
I have downloaded some books on my kindle app, the books are
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Senior IT Support Specialist
I have downloaded some books on my kindle app, the books are all samples. If I want to purchase the books at kindle price, how do I pay for the books I wand to keep in my library. … read more
I purchased the book Angels Everywhere and went to delete
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I purchased the book Angels Everywhere and went to delete the sample and deleted the book. How do I get it back… read more
Hi I got a sample of a kindle book sent to my kindle on the
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
Hi I got a sample of a kindle book sent to my kindle on the 20/9 read the sample then bought it when I finished the sample it is now telling to buy again when i do this a message comes up saying i hav… read more
I purchased a book after reading a sample of the book. I
Hi, I purchased a book after reading a sample of the book. I can't seem to open the book. My kindle only lets me read the first couple chapters like the sample and won't let me get past that. Can you … read more
How do I delete downloaded books on kindle ... or, for
Harry, electronics technician
How do I delete downloaded books on kindle ... or, for instance, samples? … read more