E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

info tech
info tech
info tech, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
[email protected] kindle locked up in settings page when i tried
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
[email protected] kindle locked up in settings page when i tried to reboot. fully charged, i was trying to download the books i ordered from the store when the box appeared that informed me that the devi… read more
My Kindle has locked up. Since this morning I tried to
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
My Kindle has locked up JA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far? Customer: since this morning I tried to reboot JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert … read more
My kindle has "locked up" on one page. Resetting it by holding
Josh, It Support Specialist
My kindle has "locked up" on one page. Resetting it by holding the switch at the top position to on for 30 seconds does not work. What should I do?… read more
My Kindle is still not responding after I tried to reboot.
AnswerManRob
My Kindle is still not responding after I tried to reboot. I bought it new in Feb. 2012. What can I do now?… read more
My kindle is freezing up. When I reboot it, it will come on
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
My kindle is freezing up. When I reboot it, it will come on but it goes back to page one of the book I AM READING.… read more
my kindle locked up on a single page and I cant change pages
Thomas
Thomas, IT Manager
my kindle locked up on a single page and I can't change pages or turn the kindle on or off or reach a menu. It just stays locked on that particular page… read more
Kindle fire will not reboot. If I buy A new one will my
Josh, It Support Specialist
kindle fire will not reboot. If I buy A new one will my books and information be put on the new Kindle? … read more
Kindle Touch locks up and keeps rebooting on its own. When
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
Kindle Touch locks up and keeps rebooting on its own. When menu screen comes up it is unresponsive to touch.… read more
Kindle froze up with the last page I was reading still up but
AnswerManRob
Kindle froze up with the last page I was reading still up but get no reaction to any function noor when I plug it into the charger.… read more
My Kindle seems to be locked on one page of the book I am reading.
AnswerManRob
My Kindle seems to be locked on one page of the book I am reading. I tried to turn it off but it would not respond. please advice.… read more
My kindle will reboot and then after reading a page or two
AnswerManRob
My kindle will reboot and then after reading a page or two it freezes again.When it freezes and is rebooted it goes back to the beginning of the pages already read. It will not shut off as well… read more
Kindle started acting really weird, going back to home page,
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
Kindle started acting really weird, going back to home page, not picking up last read page, rebooting itself and this a.m. it just died, won't respond to power being plugged in, no charge light....… read more
my Kindle has completely locked up. I was reading and noticed
Simit
Simit, Bachelor's Degree
my Kindle has completely locked up. I was reading and noticed the page turning was a bit sluggish and then when I tried to turn off the Kindle my reading light turned off but the page will not turn of… read more
My Kindle Fire has locked on the Facebook page. I tried to
AnswerManRob
My Kindle Fire has locked on the Facebook page. I tried to plug up and charge, but it would not take a charge. Also the time stopped when it locked. I have only had it less than a month.… read more
Kindle locked up on wife, Billie. Screen still shows kindle
Andy, Ereader Expert
Kindle locked up on wife, Billie. Screen still shows kindle store, however, it locked up. Can't turn off, next page doesn't work, menu, home, all of buttons. What can we do?… read more
Kindle will not download new purchase. Tried restarting. 20
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
Kindle will not download new purchase. Tried restarting … read more
My Kindle locks up. The page won't turn. Sometimes I close
My Kindle locks up. The page won't turn. Sometimes I close the cover, open it, and the status bar moves to the end, and maybe I can find myself back to where I was reading, or get the same page but it… read more
My Kindle won't open my books or my library. I have tried to
Harry, electronics technician
HI. My Kindle won't open my books or my library. I have tried to reboot and the force reboot like described on this page. s … read more