E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Jason Jones, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
My kindle says it's connected to wifi, but it isn't.
Jason Jones, Technician
my kindle says it's connected to wifi, but it isn't … read more
Having trouble with my kindle not connecting to our WIFI in
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
Having trouble with my kindle not connecting to our WIFI in our home when all other electronic devices are connected. When going through settings to check connection it gives me "authentication proble… read more
I have a Kindle Paperwhite reader that is not too old, and
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
Hi Pearl, I have a Kindle Paperwhite reader that is not too old, and the other night it died. It isn't the battery as I plugged it in. It just shut off and will not go on again. I pushed the button an… read more
My kindle won't turn on even though it is fully charged, It
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
My kindle won't turn on even though it is fully charged … read more
I need to get my kindle paperwhite connected to wifi. Not
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
I need to get my kindle paperwhite connected to wifi … read more
My kindle isn't an e-reader it is a fire. I can't get it to
Randy***** CellTech
my kindle isn't an e-reader it is a fire. I can't get it to connect with the wifi … read more
My Kindle wont turn on I tried to connect it to WiFi last night
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
My Kindle wont turn on I tried to connect it to WiFi last night and it would not connect I also tried at my daughter, when I got home it just has the picture of the tree on the front. Please help me a… read more
I can not get connected to WiFi from my Kindle. All the
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I can not get connected to WiFi from my Kindle. All the other devices in my home can get connected to WiFi. It is saying authentification problem. Can you help me? … read more
My 2nd generation Kindle Fire has locked wifi access. On the
Jason Jones, Technician
My 2nd generation Kindle Fire has locked wifi access. On the wireless access page, all the wifi connections, including my own, show locks on the icon. Amazon help has been no help. Help! … read more
My kindle will not except my wifi connection, kindle
Randy***** CellTech
since last night, ordered e books from amazon will not deliver. Even after amazon has delivered … read more
I am unable to access wifi. All other wifi gadgets in my
Josh, It Support Specialist
I am unable to access wifi. All other wifi gadgets in my home are working … read more
My Nook connects with my wifi system, but can not access the
Richard, IT Manager
My Nook connects with my wifi system, but can not access the internet. The Wifi is working and other devices are not having any problems connecting to the internet. … read more
Kindle Fire. Connect button disabled / lost so that I can't
Harry, electronics technician
Kindle Fire . Connect button disabled / lost so that I can't access other networks . … read more
Wifi on, still can't get my orders on this new paperwhite,
Richard, IT Manager
wifi on, still can't get my orders on this new paperwhite … read more
i can not connect to my wifi.. all other wifi devices are working connection
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
i can not connect to my wifi.. all other wifi devices are working connection is wpa2 personal… read more
I have not been able to connect my kindle to WiFi so I can't
Jason Jones, Technician
I have not been able to connect my kindle to WiFi so I can't download anything. … read more
I cannot connect my wifi on my kindle fire my other wifi connections
AnswerManRob
I cannot connect my wifi on my kindle fire my other wifi connections are good on my pc It was ok until last night 8 o clock… read more
My Paperwhite Kindle is supposed to be able to connect to wifi
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My Paperwhite Kindle is supposed to be able to connect to wifi and 3G, but it does not connect to 3G.… read more