E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
Am I able to sign into Amazon using my email address and password
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
Am I able to sign into Amazon using my email address and password XXXXX the access to wi-fi to set up an account? I don't have wi-fi access at home, is there anyway I can download books and go to my l… read more
I need to get a new password and register a new email
Josh, It Support Specialist
i need to get a new password ***** register a new email address for my kindle reader, my old email address was [email protected] ? … read more
I dont remember email address or password and cannot
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
i dont remember email address or password ***** cannot register my new kindle fire … read more
I have tried to register my Kindle; entered my email
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have tried to register my Kindle; entered my email address; and am seeing the message: "...unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network "centurylink1352". That is the SSID number on the label on my Centur… read more
I am unable to download or sync to my ereader. I have a
Harry, electronics technician
Hi I am unable to download or sync to my ereader. I have a different email address. Original email was***@******.***. New address if***@******.***. Help. cannot seem to change to new email … read more
I am trying to register a kindle fire and it will not take
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
I am trying to register a kindle fire and it will not take my email address/password, need help… read more
I try to register my kindle by entering email/password and
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
I try to register my kindle by entering email/password ***** kindle says address or password ***** not match amazon account. … read more
I have a new WiFi and password. I am trying to register my
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have a new WiFi and password. I am trying to register my Kindle but when I type in my email address I cannot type @ ( ampersand) as the Sym key does not seem to work. Help, please. … read more
Im trying to register my new kindle with the email address
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I'm trying to register my new kindle with the email address you will see and password XXXXX but am being told they are not right. I may have forgotten my password. Can you help.… read more
I am unable to sign in to my account. Tried the "forgot
Harry, electronics technician
I am unable to sign in to my account. Tried the "forgot password" but I think I had a different email address when I first got the Nook … read more
I am unable to register my new kindle. the small one about
Richard, Customer Service
I tried using my regular email and password ***** I us e with Amazon and it is not right, then I have tried another, but it is not right either, I need instruction on what is needed. … read more
I am trying to move my kindle books to an iPad and I cant
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
I am trying to move my kindle books to an iPad and I can't remember my kindle registered email address or password… read more
I am trying to register my new Kindle Fire but it won accept
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
I am trying to register my new Kindle Fire but it won' accept my emailk address or password… read more
Email address is which is registration for kindle and we
Pete, Senior Engineer
email address is***@******.*** which is registration for kindle and we donw know the password... … read more
Is there a network key or password phrase to use to register
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
is there a network key or password ***** to use to register the Kindle. I am unable to register my fire kindle… read more
I have a kindle dx, which is (I believe) registered under
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, self employed
I have a kindle dx, which is (I believe) registered under the email address***@******.***. I don't know the password ***** this account. I have purchased 4 or five books in the last month and my credi… read more
Changed my email address. Unable to re-register kindle.
Harry, electronics technician
Changed my email address. Unable to re-register kindle. spoke with tech person yesterday. cut off during conversation. need to speak with "Anthony" or anyone who can help me. Lost all book files. Left… read more
New owner! I entered my email address and password XXXXX when
Josh, It Support Specialist
New owner! I entered my email address and password XXXXX when I press "Register" nothing happens. Help… read more