E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I bought a book a couple weeks ago, been reading, you took…

Customer Question
I bought a book...

I bought a book a couple weeks ago, been reading, you took it back!!It's gone

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MICHIGAN

Technician's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Just kept turning it on, going back and forth

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I paid 7.99 on my credit card and I'd like to finish

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

OK

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Wendy-Mod
I’m a moderator for this website. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, maybe Amazon. We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Wendy
I clearly asked a NOOK question, gave you model number, ect, This not a question of law.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.