E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I'm trying to sign in to my kindle acct and all of a sudden…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign in to my kindle acct and all of a sudden it doesn't like old password. there is no "forgot your password" ques. help!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Last night but that was on my kindle device. this is one a new Surface 3 that I haven't used to access kindle.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Where do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so - thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it rejects the password, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

sorry - I don't recall. something along the lines of "...your user name (email address) andpassword *****'t match..."

Thanks

Use my link below to reset your password

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html

Then use the new password ***** your Kindle

Let me know how you go please