E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Fire HD (5th Generation), will not turn on take charge.

Customer Question
My Fire HD (5th...

My Fire HD (5th Generation), will not turn on take charge

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a hard reset on your Fire by holding down the power button until it vibrates or beeps?

We tried that-there is no response-no vibration or beep

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any recent damage to your device (e.g. from dropping it or getting it wet)?

I don't remember any damage and it was working this morning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
We now have picture. sorry to bother you. It is working now!
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

the kindel just started working thanks, Dennis
 replied 3 months ago

Thank you so much for updating the status and I am glad to hear that. If you have any other concern or else if you face any technical issue, I will be available to help you. For further inquires you can also contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support