E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I received an email from Kindle saying that there was a

Customer Question
Hi I received...

Hi I received an email from Kindle saying that there was a problem with processing my payment. How can I put in that number (it is new and I already sent it) again? Anne Corson

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I got the message a week ago., I haven't tried to buy a book since then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

It sounds like you want to update the new credit card information on your kindle account am I correct?

but yhis has been accoplished now. Thank you.
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

That's great, thank you for your time.