E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I update credit card info in order to buy books?

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update credit card info in order to buy books ?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

NookBNTV600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Just recently.. I am looking for a site on the reader but that might not be the place to look so I am trying to get a website and search there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me more about on which platform are you trying to update your credit card info? if thats not the case, kindle tell me more so I can help you. Thanks