E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have purchased the punishment she deserves-. It says go to…

Customer Question
I have purchased the...

I have purchased the punishment she deserves-Elizabeth George. It says go to my library but it isn’t there.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Kindle

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

First time this has happened

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the exact model of your kindle?