E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle Oasis won't wake up. It just happened yesterday. I…

Customer Question
My Kindle Oasis won't...

My Kindle Oasis won't wake up.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It just happened yesterday. I charged it overnight. I held down the button on top. Nothing happens.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you