E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I wanted to change my credit card but suddenly my kindle has…

Customer Question
I wanted to change...

I wanted to change my credit card but suddenly my kindle has chat down, I can not move it and I can not close it either

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been like this maybe 5 minutes. I signed in and it said enter your new payment details I clicked continue and then it got blank

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute).

If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots.