E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I return the kindle unlimited books I have read/

Customer Question
How do I return...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Received a message that I have 10 books in the library and have to return in order to receive more to read

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Follow these steps please>

To return content from your Amazon device:

1. Open the Kindle Store.
  2. On Kindle e-readers, select Kindle Unlimited. On Fire tablets, tap the Menu icon, and then select Kindle Unlimited.
  3. Select View My Kindle Unlimited Library, and then Return next to the title.

O from your computer, Go to amazon.com on your computer web browser, then go to Manage Your Content and Devices. From the Your Content tab, use the drop-down menu to filter by Kindle Unlimited. Select the Actions button next to the title you want to return, and then Return this title.

Have an Ipad
I have an I pad

1. Navigate in your web browser to the Kindle store

2. Go up to the top of the screen, where it says ‘your account’ and select it

3. From the pop-up options, select ‘manage your content and devices’

4. If Amazon prompts you to sign in with your password ***** do so

You will now see a list of all of your content: books, personal documents and so on. The ones from Kindle Unlimited will be marked with a little banner. Click on it and a pop-up will prompt you to deliver the book, return it and perform other basic tasks.

1. Navigate in your ipad web browser to the Kindle store

did that work for you?