E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have problems connecting WIFI it says I have incorrect…

Customer Question
I have problems connecting...

I have problems connecting WIFI it says I have incorrect password

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

I have a new WiFI Netgear have not accessed kindle since getting the new device

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No just cannot get the password ***** and have books queded

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 3 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
If you have a computer connected to the internet through the Netgear we can use that to find your WiFi password.
my computer is connected to my netgear

okay, we can use a secure remote screen connection to get the wifi password, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?