E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a new kobo aura. My kobo arc 7 no longer

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new kobo aura . My kobo arc 7 no longer charges . I am unable to retrieve my password *****

Technician's Assistant: What Kobo model do you have?

Kobo aura

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kobo e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just bought the aura an hour ago . I need to set it up and sync the books from my old kobo . I need to retrieve my password ***** I have forgotten it .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.