E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot remember password or answer to security question.

Customer Question
Cannot remember password...

Cannot remember password or answer to security question

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Ok i have 755 books also settment money

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 3 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Did you forget your Amazon password ***** Kindle password?

Ok

I am sorry I didn't get you.

Could you please let me know if you forgot your Amazon account or Kindle device password?

my barnes&noble nook acct
Do you remember the email address associated with your B&N account?

Please go to this link to reset your password: https://press.barnesandnoble.com/forgot-password

Let me know how it goes!