E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have have to type a PW before I can open it. An Amazon…

Customer Question
I have have to...

I have have to type a PW before I can open it

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

An Amazon Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have never used it as i dont have a PW for it. I looked up utube and they dont seem to need one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is this a new kindle being set up for the first time?

Is it asking for a security/lock code to turn it on? Or for a wifi password ***** amazon account password?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.