E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want tg. I want the books deleted after reading them. I…

Customer Question
I want the books...

I want the books deleted after reading them. I tell it to add to collection but still shows up in my library. The only books in my library are the ones i haven't read. I can't believe other ones are not experiencing this

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Since the last update. I follow what it says on how to delete. It says it's deleted n

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

But still shows in my library

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
4/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help. Before the last update when I sent a book "add to collection" it would leave the library. Now when I do this it till shows in my library on home page. The only books I want to see in my library on home page are the ones I haven't read

Yes, the issue is likely that you are viewing your library in the Cloud option which will never show them deleted until you remove them from your account.

But if i remove them from my account and they show up again to purchase it will not recognize that i purchased it before. Therefore i buy it again when I've already read it! Not happy at all with this.

Unfortunately, I am only relaying how the process works from Amazon.

Thanks. Have a good night.

You're welcome