E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can’t open my kindle app. It’s frozen on a book cover. How…

Customer Question
I can’t open my...

I can’t open my kindle app. It’s frozen on a book cover. How can I open it.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. What device are you using the Kindle Reading APP on?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

The problem is solved. Sorry to have bothered you.

No worries. Have a good evening!