E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a brand new kindle. I've charged it up. Now what? I…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new kindle. I've charged it up. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I need to start it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: E-Rusty, Technician replied 3 months ago
E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Since it's all the way charged up, hold the power button down until you see the display light up. The power button is right next to the USB port. Release the power button, and follow the on-screen instructions to connect to wifi, and connect to your Kindle account.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. If you still need help, please reply.