E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get my new reader set up

Customer Question
I cannot get my new reader set up
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you trying to register a Kindle Reader?

Here are the steps:

On your Kindle Reader,

(1) From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
(2) Tap My account.
(3) Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle:
If you already have an Amazon account: Tap that option during the setup process and enter your Amazon account information. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
If you do not have an Amazon account: Tap that option and follow the onscreen instructions to set up a new Amazon account and register your device.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click the Submit button so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.