E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I mistakenly "deregistered" my Kindle Fire, and now I'm

Customer Question
I mistakenly "deregistered" my...

I mistakenly "deregistered" my Kindle Fire, and now I'm having trouble getting into my Amazon Account to Re-Register Kindle Fire. Keeps telling me it doesn't recognize my amazon account information

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Today, before I hit in Settings "Return to Default Settings.".....

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes. For some reason, my Kindle seems to have a different email than my current Amazon. It says my email is***@******.***......but my current Amazon is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 3 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please give me just a moment to review your question.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

ok
no, I'm fine w/ online chat
Are you there??
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

But im on iphone now. Can i get bk into mac laptop???

What do you mean that you are in on your iPhone? In what?

I clickrd on link u sent via msg so now im on email in iphone. Safari??
You need to send link bis rmail!!!!
Via email

Link? It sounds like you are clicking on text message links instead of replying here. Those text messages are only alerting you that I am replying here.

Not msg!!

OK -- I am not sure what you are referring to

But i dont see your reply except in a text msg. So something must. E screwed up on my mac email ??!!

I am not sure what you are referring to