E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My husband was given a Kindle. He died last April. How can I…

Customer Question
My husband was given...

My husband was given a Kindle. He died last April. How can I change the password ***** that I may use the Kindle???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It has been charged.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Do I have to have a password ***** download books???

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 3 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

So sorry for your lost. Can you tell me if the password ***** ***** to get into the Kindle?

Also, do you know which model? Is it a Kindle Fire or Paperwhite?