E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Some I phones do not work with small device limitations do…

Customer Question
Some I phones do...

Some I phones do not work with small device limitations do the kindle E Tabs do everything that a desktop computer can do or are they limited like the cell phones are?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I don’t have a kindle but I am considering purchasing one?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Cris, Technician replied 3 months ago
Cris
Cris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please give me a moment to review your question and provide an answer.

No, a Kindle is just a limited as an iPad. I personally think even less functional then an iPad.

The Kindle is consider a tablet/e-reader. It does not run Windows or Mac operating and apps can only be downloaded from the Kindle store. Which is not has robust as the Apple App Store. I would highly recommend purchasing an iPad which gives you more functionality with more apps to choose from.

Also you can purchase such as accessories like a keyboard or apple pencil with the newest iPad being release. You can download the Kindle app on the iPad and download/purchase books through the app which I also recommend doing.

Let me know if this answers your question. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.