E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an amazon kndle D01400. Where can I find a user

Customer Question
I have an amazon...

I have an amazon kndle D01400. Where can I find a user manual for this model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Where can I download a manual for my amozon kindle

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

D01400

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The user's manual for your Kindle Fire is available at the link below:

https://kindle.s3.amazonaws.com/Kindle_Fire_Users_Guide.pdf

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?