E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Maybe my Kindle died; it consistently shows qoj8b in the…

Customer Question
Maybe my Kindle died...

Maybe my Kindle died; it consistently shows qoj8b in the 'search my items' bar and won't turn pages or find items correctly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It's fully charged now, as of a couple of nights ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No...I thought it was perhaps more serious than that (I've had it since 2011)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if it can be fixed, or if the Kindle aps I've downloaded onto my ipad and phone will still work without my Kindle ebook

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: MD.SADIQUE, Engineer replied 4 months ago
MD.SADIQUE
MD.SADIQUE, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the model of your Kindle?

Kindle fire