E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to update in the Mirrors of Albion to new 7.2 verison.

Customer Question
How to update Alice...

How to update Alice in the Mirrors of Albion to new 7.2 verison

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Device, Kindle Fire

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

Last update was 3.5, I think

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.