E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Is it possible to update the kindle 1 or 2? and is it

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to update the kindle 1 or 2? and is it possible to fix the screen on my kindle 1 that I bought in 2010.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I haven,t tried any thing I bought a kindle fire. that was to complicated so I gave Up on the kindles. I loved my first and wish I could buy a new one like the first one.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.