E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My favorite book is the Lutheran Study Bible that I've used…

Customer Question
My favorite book is...

My favorite book is the Lutheran Study Bible that I've used for years. A week ago it started crashing my Kindle whenever I used (I.e. Kindle would restart). I tried deleting and re-downloading the Lutheran Study Bible several times, but it crashes the Kindle as soon as it completes the download and doesn't show up on my Kindle. Other books seem to work fine include an NIV (non-study) Bible I'm using as a backup. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

About a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

No, I'll try that.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It could be an issue with the book itself.

Are you able to test the book on a different Kindle?