E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Thinking about getting the Nook GlowLight. I currently have…

Customer Question
Thinking about getting the...

Thinking about getting the Nook GlowLight. I currently have a NookHD (several years old). Will you be able to transfer all my books from the old one into the new?

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Barnes & Noble

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Excuse me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing is going on with my Nook. I want to know if you can transfer all my current books into the new one I am about to purchase.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: E-Readers
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 24 days ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Yes, that happens automatically when you sign in on the new device with your current Barnes and Noble account information.
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.
Thank you very much!
Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician