E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Was having trouble meeting my payment of $7.99. There is…

Customer Question
Was having trouble meeting...

Was having trouble meeting my payment of $7.99. There is money now in my bank account to cover this purchase. I would like to continue my current existing bank card. Would like to purchase the 6th book by Richard Houston.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Sincerely, *****: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Going into amazon.com/fix account. I got lost. Want to start up again using my existing card number. Roberta Vogel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Everything about my Kindle is wonderful. Enjoy downloading the books I like to read. Roberta Vogel

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing it looks like you want to change the credit card information on your amazon account am I correct?