E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have tried numerous times to log on. I seem to be told my…

Customer Question
I have tried numerous...

I have tried numerous times to log on. I seem to be told my pass code is invalid every time.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It's a Kindle Fire HD. I'm simply trying to log on to Google or MyFitnessPal.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Kindle Fire?

I don't even remember having one to be honest.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I thought there was.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't log on with my phone either. It's a ZTE Z965

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your Google account and My fitness Pal app on your Kindle fire am I correct?

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

Could you please try to restart your Kindle fire by Press and hold, or slide and hold, the Power button for a full 40 seconds, even after the screen goes blank, then let go. Press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own.Please let me know if it works for you.