E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I would like to talk with you on the phone. I don't know.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to talk with you on the phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Kindle will not download books Can someone call me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.