E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

The battery was dead. Now it says slide and release the

Customer Question
The battery was dead...

The battery was dead. Now it says slide and release the power switch to wake

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

Long time ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Opps. which is the power button....I am 87 !

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I ordered an Ebook by mistake where did it go?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow it to charge for 20 minutes now and see if it will charge

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle