E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have subscribed for years to NY Times ... all of the

Customer Question
I have subscribed for...

I have subscribed for years to NY Times ... all of the sudden on March 21 ... no longer coming to me ... help!! Registered User James Batten.

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Working on it ... don't give up on me yet.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Since March 21

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to find out what model I have ... not successful.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.