E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Setting up new Kindle. Setup says my wi-fi password is

Customer Question
Setting up new Kindle...

Setting up new Kindle. Setup says my wi-fi password ***** ***** It is not incorrect

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

I just bought it today. I am setting it up .

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No. Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Xfinity no model number seen

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Are you going to call me

May I instead remotely connect to a computer on your network so that I can actually help?

I am using my IPAD

Okay. Do you have any computers on the network?

I will see if it is working give me a minute

Thank you

Not set up. I just moved

Would it be possible for you set it up now?

Okay

Thank you. Please, let me know when that is ready.

No, I can’t get on the floor. Just had back surgery. When I get someone to hook it up I will try you guys again. Thanks for your help

Thank you. I will be here standing by.

Can’t hook it up myself. Will just answer when it gets set up. Thank you

Thank you