E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot use what I thought was the pass word for the Amazon…

Customer Question
I cannot use what...

I cannot use what I thought was the pass word for the Amazon Fire 3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Fire?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I cannot get the Amazon fir3 3 on the internet. I am it is the password ***** am using. I get rejected by ATT weh I call them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

When I call ATT

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: E-Readers
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?