E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I tried to open my new book The Age of Eisenhower which I…

Customer Question
I tried to open...

I tried to open my new book The Age of Eisenhower which I downloaded yesterday and I get a message The lending period for this eBook has expired. What's going on? I can't open the book.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

In the afternoon of March 28 in the Barnes and Noble store.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I just now tried it but it did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

While I was at the store the store's WiFi very busy and did not start my download. They told me to come back tomorrow and try it. When I got home I found the ebook completely downloaded and I received confirmation on my email.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Thank you Harry! I no longer need help with this issue.
I no longer need help with this issue.